Menu Close


Hello! Do you know our WroMigrant team? It consists of Ganna, Paulina, Magdalena, Małgorzata and Albert. Maria also helps us. We work with Olga as well, who works for the Ukrainian community in Wrocław. Every day, we provide legal advice and information support: - by phone: ☎️+48 735 969 992, +48 538 579 521 -mail: 📧 - on the 📯 WroMigrant messenger 🤖 From tomorrow we will also post the most frequently asked questions and the answers we give. Write / call us, follo...Więcej »
Today, May 11, begins enrollment for Preparation Classes for the 2020/2021 school year. This is the second recruitment - the first, carried out a year ago, was a great success thanks to the cooperation of the Education Department of the Municipal Office of Wrocław with 7 Wroclaw schools and the support of the Wrocław Center for Social Development. Children who start school in Poland may attend the preparation class. The offer is addressed to foreign-language children - including foreigners and ...Więcej »
Useful information on preventing the spread of coronavirus and dealing with suspected coronavirus infection you will get here: - Telephone Patient Information: +48 800 190 590 (for English press 6).  Psychological support lines in connection to coronavirus epidemic in English: -  City Hall Wroclaw and Wrocław Health Center: +48 538 579 557 (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu 9:00-15:00, Fri 15:00-20:00); -  Stara Piekarnia helpline (within Fundacja Opieka i Troska): +48 789 015 790; -  Homine Poradnia Zdro...Więcej »
The epidemic status has a negative impact on the labor market situation in many countries. How do migrants who live and work in Poland find themselves in the crisis? The impact of coronavirus on rising unemployment is already evident in the US example. According to Rzeczpospolita, the unemployment rate in this country has increased almost fourfold, and from mid-March to early April, as many as 17 million American citizens applied for unemployment benefits. According to Andrzej Kubasiak - deputy...Więcej »
We are here for You from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00. You can contact us as usual by e-mail (, WroMigrant Messenger and phone numbers: +48 735 969 992 and +48 538 579 521....Więcej »
Migrants are one of the social groups especially exposed to the negative impact of the epidemic. The Polish Parliament approved a draft law of so called anti-crisis shield, that enters into force on April 1. The changes relevant for foreigners include: • legalising of stay - visas, residence cards, stay within visa-free movement will be extended for the period of up to 30 days after the end of the epidemic; • legalising of work - declarations on entrusting the performance of work and work pe...Więcej »
We calm the nerves in the culture. Wroclaw cultural institutions and NGOs organize various activities and interesting online broadcasts for you. You will hear concert broadcasts together with NFM and Sofar Wrocław. At the Pieśń Kozła Theater you will watch the online performance Wyspa, and the Opera Wrocławska has made available archive performances for children and adults. The actors of the Wrocławski Teatr Współczesny theater will show you how to spend your time actively. The Centrum Bibliot...Więcej »
The coronavirus epidemic in recent days has significantly contributed to the increase in the number of redundancies for people who have previously worked under a “mandate contract” (umowa zlecenie) or a “specific task” contract (umowa o dzieło). The termination of these contracts can usually be made immediately, because they rarely include a notice period (it is different in the case of an employment contract (umowa o pracę), where these dates are fixed by law). Under a mandate contract (umowa ...Więcej »
1 2 3 14
Przewiń do góry