July Weekend Trip
6 lipca 2019 –
You were talking about it, you were missing it, so…. let’s go! It’s time for our next trip!
We are going for two days (Saturday and Sunday on 6th and 7th July) to visit new places in our region, experience new things and meet many wonderful people!
It is going to be an amazing weekend, full of following attractions:
- White water rafting is an extreme, yet very safe form of recreation - about 3 hours of fun! Even if you can't swim, you will easily manage it, so don't hesitate!:)
The white water rafting route runs through the Bardzki Gorge on the Nysa Kłodzka River, which is considered one of the most beautiful places in our country. It is a great experience and you wont regret it!
- Szczeliniec Wielki- the highest peak (919 m) at Table Mountains and one of the biggest tourist attractions of the Sudetes, the landscape reserve and viewing terraces with panoramic views of the Sudeten Mountains.
Also... you will see a wonderful "rocky city" on the top of Szczeliniec Wielki (919 m above sea level) with a rock labyrinth.
- "The route of vanishing professions".
In Czermna there is a farm consisting of a few wooden cottages. It is a place worth visiting , where we can see shows of baking bread in a traditional way, where we can make pots or jugs on a potter’s wheel or feed animals.
- Skull Chapel - a mass grave of people who died during the Thirty Years’ War (1618–1648), three Silesian Wars (1740–1763), as well as of people who died because of cholera epidemics, plague, syphilis and hunger.
- As always, we will have a bonfire in the evening and party time together. In addition, you will meet many great people from Wrocław!
The price (390 pln) includes:
- transport (a bus),
- full board,
- tickets for rafting with equipment
- tickets to Table Mountains National Park
- tickets to Szczeliniec Wielki,
- tickets to the village of vanishing professions
- tickets for the pottery works hops
-tickets to the Skull Chapel
Min. 26 participants
NOTE!!! Please send us an email ASAP if you like to book a place: email@example.com.
NOTE! In view of the fact that our stay has to be pre-paid and confirmed in advance, there is no possibility to return your payment in the case of a resignation 12 days before the trip.
If we can’t gather the required numer of participants, we will be obliged to cancel the trip and return your money.