Menu Close

WroMigrant: temporary residence permit for a graduate

I am a graduate of a Polish university. Can I obtain a temporary residence permit on this basis?

Yes. If you have obtained a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctor’s degree in Poland, and the purpose of your stay in Poland after graduation is looking for a job or running a business, you can apply for a temporary residence permit.

In the application, the purpose of the stay should be: “other circumstances” and you should enter in application: “absolwent studiów wyższych poszukujący pracy”.

A permit for this purpose is granted once, immediately after graduation, and for a period not longer than 9 months.

If you have completed part-time studies, you can also apply for this type of permit. Remember, however, that only full-time graduates are exempt from the obligation to have a work permit.

Przewiń do góry