How to get your PIT done?
We tell you step by step how to settle your PIT online quickly, easily and all by yourself.
- On the website of the Ministry of Finance podatki.gov.pl/pit/ select e-Tax Office (‘e-Urząd Skarbowy’).
- Log in. You can do it using the Trusted Profile or electronic banking. Or simply enter your details: PESEL or NIP, date of birth, the amount of income from the 2020 declaration, the amount of income taken from information provided by employer for 2021 (e.g., PIT-11).
- Select your e-PIT.
- Check your data. You can correct the data if needed, change the type of tax calculation (e.g. jointly with a spouse), indicate a public benefit organisation that you want to transfer 1% of your tax to.
- Accept and send your tax form.
- Download an Official Certificate of Receipt (‘Urzędowe Poświadczenie Odbioru’- UPO). You need to keep the PIT and UPO for 5 years.