Menu Close

WroMigrant: EU Blue Card (p.1)

When can I apply for an EU Blue Card?

The so-called EU Blue Card is issued to people whose purpose is to work in a profession that requires high qualifications.

You can apply for this type of temporary residence permit if you meet two requirements at the same time:

  • you work in a profession that requires a university degree or having at least five years of professional experience in a given profession;
  • annual gross income resulting from the monthly or annual salary is not lower than the equivalent of 150% of the average salary in the national economy in the year preceding the conclusion of the contract. The average salary in 2020 was PLN 5,167.47.

If a diploma or work certificate confirming 5 years of experience has been issued abroad, you must provide a Polish translation by a sworn translator.

Przewiń do góry