We are looking for a specialist in information and support for foreigners to our team!
If you have experience in working with foreigners in the field of legal and information consultations, you know English fluently (fluent Ukrainian language skills are appreciated), you are open to other cultures and you enjoy working with people, this is perfect offer for you.
We offer the possibility of creating and implementing support the adaptation projects for foreigners and work in a friendly team and multicultural environment.
Key competences and skills:
- higher education
- knowledge of foreign languages (English fluently, fluent Ukrainian language skills are appreciated)
- experience in working with foreigners (information service, consultations)
- knowledge of formal and legal issues concerning legal stay of foreigners in Poland
- the ability to translate and write;
Additional competences and skills:
- ability to use modern information and communication tools;
- ability to prepare information and promotional materials
- ability to organize workshops and trainings
- independence and creativity, project management
The scope of tasks carried out
- Information and consultation support for foreigners in the Information Point on official matters and various aspects of everyday life in Wrocław (personal telephone consultations, email).
- Organization of trainings and workshops raising the competences of foreigners (including substantive scope, selection of specialists, organizational activities).
- Preparation of informational and educational materials for foreigners.
- Running a website and communication in social media, with particular emphasis on the information needs of foreigners in Polish, Ukrainian and English.
- Creating activities and tools that support adaptation processes of foreigners in a new environment in response to identified needs.
- Cooperation with institutions, offices, non-governmental organizations in the implementation of entrusted tasks.
Form of employment: contract – order (“umowa-zlecenie”)
Name and address of the Employer: Wrocławskie Centrum Rozwoju Społecznego, pl. Dominikański 6, 50-159 Wrocław, Team of Intercultural Dialogue
The CV and motivation letter should be submitted to the address firstname.lastname@example.org til 12/08/2019.
We kindly ask to attach the agreement for data processing (pl klauzula informacyjna) together with your filled and complete application: