In times of epidemic, access to information may be difficult, and questions about the legalization of stay do not disappear.
That is why we have prepared a list of useful official sources for you. Here you can find a lot of information on the legalization of stay and work, as well as find answers to your questions:
- www.przybysz.duw.pl – Integrated System of Service for Foreigners of the Lower Silesian Voivodship Office, here you will find here a complete set of information on all types of residence permits and work permits, visa extensions, invitations and document templates for download.
- www.udsc.gov.pl – the website of the Office for Foreigners, here you will find a complete set of information on the procedure for granting international protection (refugee status, asylum, subsidiary protection), special solutions for foreigners during a pandemic, rules of entry and stay for foreigners from the EU and from outside the EU.
- www.strazgraniczna.pl – The Border Guard, in the “Foreigners” tab you will find up-to-date information on the rules of entry and stay in Poland during the epidemic.
- www.zielonalinia.gov.pl – information and consultation center of employment services “Green Line”. On this portal you will find information about services in the labor market, benefits, rules of employment of foreigners, information about the anti-crisis shield.
- www.wielokultury.wroclaw.pl/wromigrant-pwiedznik/ – an online guide prepared by the WroMigrant team, in which you will find basic information on legalization of stay, work, education, medical care and many other aspects of life in Poland.
However, if you do not find the answers to your questions, then we invite you to a free consultation by phone or via e-mail at our information point for migrants.
Call us from Monday to Friday 9AM-4:30PM:
- 735 969 992
- 538 579 521
- 71 77 24 950