WroMigrant – are municipal information and activity points for migrants operated by the Wrocław Center for Social Development. At WroMigrant points, we provide practical information and free legal advice for migrants, both already living and coming to Wrocław.
We are looking for an information and support specialist for migrants for our WroMigrant team. If you have experience working with migrants in the field of legal and information counseling, you are fluent in English (knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian is also welcome), you are open to other cultures and you like working with people, we invite you to apply!
Key competences and skills
- higher education
- knowledge of foreign languages (fluent English in speech and writing, fluent knowledge of Ukrainian and / or Russian is also welcome)
- 3.experience in working with migrants (information service, counseling, consultations)
- Ability to solve problems independently, critically verify information and learn quickly
- proactivity, responsibility for the entrusted tasks and reliability
- empathy and sensitivity to other cultures
Additional competences and skills
- the ability to use modern information and communication tools
- the ability to prepare information and promotion materials
- the ability to organize workshops and trainings
- independence and creativity, project management
- knowledge of formal and legal issues related to the stay of foreigners in Poland
The scope of performed tasks
- Information and consultation support for foreigners at the WroMigrant point on official matters and various aspects of everyday life in Wrocław (personal consultations by phone, email)
- Performing organizational activities during trainings and workshops increasing the competences of foreigners.
- Developing the content of information and educational materials for foreigners.
- Preparation of current information and promotion materials for the website and social media, with particular emphasis on the information needs of foreigners in Polish, Ukrainian and English, including translation.
- Creating activities and using tools supporting the adaptation processes of migrants in the new environment in response to identified needs.
- Ongoing cooperation with institutions, offices, non-governmental organizations in the implementation of the entrusted tasks.
What we offer?
– interesting and inspiring work in a multicultural environment
– the possibility of creating and implementing projects supporting the adaptation of foreigners
– the possibility of personal development (training, workshops and trips) as well as passions related to intercultural activities
– work in a friendly team
Civil law contract (umowa zlecenie)
CV with a cover letter and the information clause attached below should be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the annotation “WroMigrant-work” by August 28.08.2020, by 12.00.