‘My family in Wrocław’ is training on Polish education and health systems presented by consultants from WroMigrant. It is especially useful for those who have recently come to Wrocław.
Date: 2.02, 17:00 (Wednesday)
You can learn:
- how to enroll a child in a nursery, secondary or primary school,
- what preparatory classes are and how many you can find in our city,
- how to register a child born in Poland,
- how to use medical care in emergency and in less urgent cases,
- legalization of stay for your family member and many more!
It is a great opportunity to learn about institutions and to ask your own questions regarding the topic.
Training will take place in FOROOM in Aleja Bielany (al. Czekoladowa 7-9) on the 1st floor.
Important! The training will be held in English.