The Regional Center for Supporting Non-Governmental Initiatives and the Association for Social Diversity UP-DATE, in cooperation with the Wrocław Center for Social Development invites you to participate in the third edition of the Wrocław Anti-Discrimination Training Academy. Participation in the Academy is free of charge. Recruitment lasts until April 26, 2021.
The Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training is an interactive educational project that prepares participants to conduct anti-discrimination, intercultural, and anti-hate speech classes in educational institutions in Wrocław.
The series of training will consist of the following workshops:
– Interpersonal Competencies Training – May 14-17, 2021 (Friday-Monday)
– Anti-discrimination training – 02-04 July 2020 (Friday-Sunday)
– Training Competences – September 17-19, 2020 (Friday-Sunday)
– Self-evaluation Workshop – November 20-21, 2020 (Saturday-Sunday)
In addition, participants of the project will take part in the process of creating the Wrocław Anti-Discrimination Trainers Network.
Who is invited to participate in the Academy:
– teachers of Wrocław schools and educational institutions of all levels of education;
– educators conducting activities in Wrocław interested in anti-discrimination education;
– representatives of non-governmental organizations and informal groups operating in Wrocław;
– all other people from Wrocław interested in anti-discrimination education.
Conditions for graduating from the Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training:
– attendance at all workshops of training series (acceptable justified absence during the entire project may be up to 2 days, but may not exceed the whole day of a single workshop).
– conducting an anti-discrimination workshop in any school or educational institution in Wrocław, in the period from September 20 to November 19, 2021. (min. 3 hours of lessons).
Each participant will receive:
– substantive materials in paper form;
– a set of educational charts on anti-discrimination education in the printed version;
– a USB stick with a set of materials for conducting anti-discrimination and intercultural classes in an electronic version (e.g. scenarios for classes at various levels of education, reports, publications, multimedia, infographics, etc.);
– access to the experience exchange group on Facebook;
– certificate of completion of the Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training.
Coffee breaks and a hot meal will be available during the training.
All workshops will be conducted using interactive workshop methods by experienced trainers in the field of interpersonal communication, anti-discrimination education, and coaching competencies.
Participation in the Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training is free of charge.
Recruitment to the Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training:
- Fill in and submit the electronic recruitment form available HERE.
- The deadline for submitting recruitment forms is April 26, 2021.
- Within 7 days after submitting the form, organizers will contact you to conduct a recruitment interview.
- After completing the receipt of forms and conducting the recruitment interviews, by 5 May 2021, each registered person will receive information about the recruitment results by e-mail.
Wroclaw Academy of Antidiscrimination Training during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the outbreak of the epidemic and the introduced restrictions, the workshops will be held taking into account the current pandemic situation. The workshops are planned in the stationary version, however, it may be necessary to postpone individual workshops due to the current pandemic situation, and as a last resort, to transfer them to a remote form. Until the restrictions are lifted, workshops in the stationary version will be held taking into account the following safety rules:
– at the entrance, each person will have the temperature measured. At temperatures above 37.5 C, the participant will not be admitted to the classes.
– during the classes, all participants will be wearing masks.
– hand disinfectant will be available at the entrance and in the classroom.
– during each break and classes, the room will be aired. In favorable weather, it will also be possible to carry out outdoor activities.
– people under the influence of any infection will be asked to inform the organizer about this fact, and will not be able to attend classes.
For more information contact:
tel. 693 145 674,
The Wrocław Academy of Antidiscrimination Training is organized as part of the “Open and Multicultural School in Wroclaw” project, which is co-financed from the budget of the Wrocław city as part of the “Wrocław Strategy for Intercultural Dialogue 2018-2022”.