If you know Polish and one of the following languages, you like working with teenagers and intercultural environments, and you want to help a child find himself in a new reality, then this information is for you.
Secondary School (Liceum Ogólnokształcące) No. XV is looking for native speakers and other people interested in volunteering as an intercultural assistant for foreign students who speak one of the following languages:
- Support the student in the process of adaptation and integration
- Support students linguistically in learning
- Support communication between parents, student and school
Benefits for the volunteer:
- Gaining experience in working with teenagers
- Getting to know the school education system from the inside out
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills
The exact scope of cooperation and the number of hours to be agreed with the school.
You can ask for more information and apply at: email@example.com